- You hear (and see) words coming at you from another person,
- You notice the stuckness of the words, and
- Then, if necessary, you respond with increased psychological flexibility.
- Nod your head as you notice the function of the words.
- Slowly turn toward the matrix diagram you have up on your whiteboard (or wherever it is) and say something like, "Wow! Those are powerful words that really seem to be taking you in some direction. What do you think, were the words moving toward something important to you or moving you away from stuff on the inside of you?"
With that said, simple having people sorts words and phrases into the matrix (like above) is my "goto" flexibility move when I feel myself getting a little stuck